It’s time to announce the winners for our Birthday Trivia Contest and to reveal the answers to those questions….
Please remember these were a random draw of the most correctly answered questions in the category- so having the most amount of points doesn’t secure the first place prize automatically. Scores out of 18 in square brackets.
First [50k Crowns]
Keena Nighthunter 
Second [25k Crowns]
Andrew Darkflame 
Third [9k Crowns]
Daniel Ironrider 
Donna Moonriver 
Saffron Taleweaver 
Amber Drake 
Fourth [2.5k Crowns]
Liam Wildheart 
Scarlet Firesong 
Daniel Sandpetal 
1.I want to give a young wizard some nice clothes to keep a certain City safe, who am I?
Gloria Krendall – There were common incorrect answers for Constance Windsong, but she doesn’t give clothes, she sells them.
2. I stand tall against the night sky, but I am silent and frozen in time. Fifteen stories do I hold, but the artefact I have let get away. My face tells a story of Time and space, what story do I hold?
Big Ben – No commong other answers seen
3. Wander through the borogoves and through the looking glass to see eyes of flame looking back at you? Who is looking back at you?
Jabberwock – Well answered question
4. I built the Tower Archives but with one Fatal flaw, who am I?
Aurek Blazeburner – Another well answered question
5. This River was Curse long ago, to cross it you need to Cage a Spirit, whose spirit do you need?
Oyotomi the Defiler – Another well answered question
6. Created by the order with powers of life and death, stolen from the sands and settles in a city at war. What am I?
Krokonomicon – Another well answered question
7. The trolls took over Wizard City, and I promised to drive them out. Who am I?
General Akilles – Common answers were Nolan Stormgate or Private Sweeney, both incorrect.
8. Hired by the O’leary gang I was, creatures of wood and metal I made. Who am I?
Dr. Von Katzenstein – Well answered
Part 2 – Starting from August 2008, each question refers to an update that was introduced in the following year. Question one is about August 08-August 09, Question two August 09 – August 10, etc. You will have to find a location/NPC/object and tell us what it is, etc
1. Through a Prism I am formed, cross me you can.
2. Your wizard was able to represent their School spirit even at their own House parties, but htis particular house Grew large and tall.
3. The Mummy came again, this time with a Tsunami against an Airship. If you’re familar with the story, you’ll know the NPC.
4. Fire wreaks havoc on you for many rounds. Turn the tables, and you get a quick Detonation.
5. For a small amount of crowns, you have the chance to better your peers and win far more than Arena tickets
6. I’ve travelled the spiral, and landed here for you to craft shadow weapons. Catch me with my Tail exposed.
7. You’ll be happy that this shop sells enchanted versions, or your backpack would be very heavy.
8. Creatures of the sea line my walls, but to unlock my gates a performance must be made.
9. It is important to Known Thine Enemy, especially when you want to capture them.
10. [Bonus Question from the 8th Birthday] Within the ruins of a great king lies his weapon, bigger than the stars.
Ozzy (The talking skull) – No one got this one right, perhaps we made this one too hard? 😉
All winners will be emailed shortly after the posting of this post.