For those who have played the game for a while, you’ll remember challenges such as the “Nuzclocke”, aimed at making Wizard101 and Pirate101 a little harder. Here at AoS, we wanted to put our own twist on such challenges and play through both Wizard101 and Pirate101 with certain restrictions, creating the “AoS Challenge”*.
*We have tried our best to make this unique, if similar challenges exist we have not intended to copy.
- No crowns gear at all, this includes mounts.
- No crowns/gold-bought pets, only drops or quest rewards.
- No training pets with crowns-bought snacks, only gold bought or dropped.
- No bundle gear of any kind.
- No non-training point spells unless crafted/dropped.
- Dropped Gear/Native-bought gear only.
- No use of the bazaar apart from selling items.
- No use of the shared bank.
- No henchmen of any kind.
- All side quests are to be completed before moving onto a new world or major location (for example, all side quests fromThe Pyramid of Fire must be completed in Krokotopia must be completed before moving on to the Krokosphinx). Zeke/Eloise quests are an
exception,but must be completed before moving onto the next world.
- No crowns companions or ships (Pirate101 Only).
The Players and Schedule
Wizard101: Every Monday starting 11th March
Pirate101: Every Friday starting 15th March
Keep an eye out on our twitter @officialaots for updates and any schedule changes.
We’re also encouraging you to play along with us! Tweet at us on
One last thing
The 2019 Spring Decorating Contest from Wizard101 is Live, with the chance to win Crowns, Bundles and more! Check out the official page here and you can check out Paige’s Page for some decorating tips that you may find useful in your entry!