ADVENTURES OF THE SPIRAL’S CONTEST POLICY
- All winners of the Contest will be notified of their Place and Prize via their mode of entry (specified by the contest to be through Twitter or Email).
- Decisions pertaining to prizes and placements made by the AoS Contests Team are all final. We have rules in place to ensure that the process is fair and free of bias.
- If you receive a code from a Contest, Raffle, or Giveaway and it does not redeem correctly, we will do our best to replace the code for you. However, if the issue is due to a maximum redemption limit being reached, we will direct you to Kingsisle’s Community Team as we cannot help with this.
- Attempting to win a contest through submitting Multiple Entries or Plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification from that, and any other future contests held by Adventures of the Spiral.
- This Policy covers all contests held on Adventures of the Spiral, any additional policies or rules will be explicitly displayed on the contest post.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend or change this policy at any given time. Any changes made will be highlighted on our Site News page.
This policy is effective as of January 1st 2020.